OUR SERVICES (For INsured and Uninsured Patients)
We partner with dental offices to occupy their chairs with clients and hygienists during and outside work hours (7-9am, 6-9pm). Should someone need more advanced care than is described below, her or she will be referred to a dentist in our network instead.
For customers with insurance: We double-check for you that you are indeed covered before we treat you. There is no such thing as being surprised by your bill. Our providers vary, so if you have a question about whether we take your insurance, just book an appointment and we will get back to you with very clear guidance.
For customers without insurance: We ensure you get discounts that are basically off the charts. See prices below.
- In-office whitening (Pola Office+) ($199)
- We recommend using a desensitizing toothpaste prior to treatment--no sweat, we have you covered too.
- Take-home whitening kits (Iverispeed) ($75)
- We can ship you our take-home whitening kits!
- Adult Cleaning ($99)
- Simple Flossing, Polishing, and Mouthwash Shot ($15)
- Deep Scaling and Root Planing ($199 for 2 Quads)
- Pre-diagnostic package includes X-rays, Intraoral Camera, Oral Cancer Screening, and Periodontal Probing. Our hygienists do the work and a dentist personally calls you to discuss their findings. ($59)
- We can also arrange for a dental exam at your visit if you would like one with a dentist onsite ($59)
Free INVISALIGN CONSULTATION
- Curious? It only takes us 10 minutes to assess your candidacy for Invisalign with our certified orthodontists and explain a full customized treatment plan to you
- Flexible payment plan so you don't have to break the bank
Our Customer SErvice Protocol
No lateness. If our staff is over 7 minutes late to intake a customer, the customer gets a discount of a dollar/minute
No up-selling. Unless our hygiene staff sees a problem or risk, our staff does not recommend extra services. We can always educate you more should you be interested. We balance your health, your experience, and your pocketbook.
No shaming. Even if your teeth are not great, we will not ask you how many times you floss or what mouthwash you use or when you last replaced your tooth brush. You as a customer should never feel embarrassed.
Make light conversation. We go at your pace. And we will not ask about your love life!
Be personable. We remember your name, look nice for you, and are collaborative with our co-workers. Only smiles here.